Four Seasons Resorts have been sending a food truck on a tour of the east coast, and it will arrive in Orlando October 27 and 28.
The menu will feature street-food creations by Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi of Ravello restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, including Italian favourites such as pressed rosemary focaccia sandwich and bomboloni doughuts.
The food truck will be at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort (10100 Dream Tree Boulevard, Golden Oak) from 2pm-5pm on Monday, October 27.
On Tuesday, October 28, it will be at The Mall at Millenia in the Neiman Marcus parking lot from 11am-2pm, then move to the Winter Park Library in Winter Park from 5pm-7pm.
At each of the stops, visitors can enter to win a Food & Fashion prize giveaway, including a $250 gift card courtesy of The Mall at Millenia, paired with a $150 gift certificate to enjoy dinner at Ravello at Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
Here is the proposed menu:
- House cured lonza, truffle pecorino, fig bread $6
- Arancini al Brasato (Braised short rib, peas, carnaroli rice croquettes) $5
- Fett’unta (Roasted eggplant, tomato crudaiola, roasted cauliflower, country bread) $4
- Rostelle Sanremasche (Lamb brochette, citronette, arugula) $7
- Pressed rosemary focaccia (Speck, salame, fontina, giardiniera, pesto) $8
- Piadina Romagnola (Chicken porchetta style, mozzarella) $7
- Baby shrimp salad (Florida citrus, fennel, romaine, extra virgin olive oil) $8
- Bomboloni (Vanilla, chocolate, Nutella) $3
- Torta di mele (Apple torta) $4
- Italian soda (Gassosa, Chinotto, Spuma) $4
- Acqua di Lurisia $4
Four Seasons Resort Orlando will be donating a portion of the food truck revenue to Compassionate Hearts and Hands, an Orlando-based charity that supports patients undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
Fans can also follow the Four Seasons Food Truck tour on Taste by Four Seasons, showcasing highlights from the nine featured destinations and recipes from Four Seasons chefs. For an interactive tour map and other delicious details, visit Four Seasons Magazine or follow the hashtag #FSFoodTruck on Twitter and Instagram.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021