At Bahama Breeze, October will be renamed Rumtoberfest, as the restaurant celebrates with a six-week long event dedicated to the Caribbean spirit and tastes of rum.
From now through November 2, enjoy new food and drink options created for the event.
To celebrate one of the world’s favorite rum cocktails, Bahama Breeze has introduced five new fresh fruit mojitos. Each hand-crafted drink features fresh-pressed sugar cane juice, crushed mint and fresh fruit. Variations range from sweet to spicy, including a Strawberry Mojito crafted from Bacardi DragonFruit rum and fresh strawberries and the Mango Jalapeño Mojito made with Cruzan Mango rum, mango puree and fresh jalapeño peppers.
Bahama Breeze is also offering a premium rum flight to showcase the spicy aromas and complex flavors of rum. The Island Rum Tour features Seven Fathoms, Pyrat XO Reserve and Zaya Gran Reserva 12 Year rums. The flight is presented in tasting glasses on a custom board accompanied by tasting notes for each selection.
There are also two new rum-infused dishes to enjoy with these beverages. Rum and Coke Wings feature Bahama Breeze’s signature chicken wings smothered in a house-made sauce with Myers’ Original Dark Rum. For a sweet finish to any meal, the classic Rum Cake is made with Bacardi Oakheart Rum and topped with raisin butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice cream.
If that isn’t enough rum-love for you, each Thursday in October, each Bahama Breeze restaurant will celebrate RumThursty, a late night party with live music, contests, and, of course, more rum. It starts at 8pm each Thursday.
Those who attend RumThursty can also enter to win a trip to the islands in Bahama Breeze’s Instagram Sweeps. One winner will be selected each week to receive a getaway for two to the Super-Inclusive® Breezes Resort & Spa in the Bahamas. To enter guests must post a photo on Instagram from the restaurant using #RumSweeps. Offering more chances to win, each Bahama Breeze will also host in-restaurant giveaways for gift cards, t-shirts and more each RumThursty party.
For additional details on Rumtoberfest and your chance to win a trip to the islands, please visit rumtoberfest.com.
- Huey Magoo’s to Grand Open in Downtown Orlando August 17, 2022 .. #HueyMagoos #OrlandoFoodies #DowntownOrlando - August 16, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022