Located at 12125 High Tech Ave, this hotel underwent an multi-million dollar eight-month conversion process from the former Holiday Inn that occupied the spot. The six-story building features 246 renovated rooms with an updated exterior and lobby as well.
The guest rooms and suites are equipped with an ergonomic desk, Serta Perfect Sleeper beds and contemporary electronic door locks, along with DoubleTree by Hilton brand exclusives, including an assortment of gourmet in-room tea and coffee choices from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and CITRON body care products by Crabtree & Evelyn.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary 24-hour fitness center, a large outdoor swimming pool, a complimentary 24-hour business center, and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
It is also home to the upscale Mingos Restaurant & Lounge in the Orlando area. Executive chef Luis J. Negron, originally from the downtown location, is shaping the menu, which will offer popular steak and seafood dishes prepared with a creative flair and using locally-sourced ingredients, including fresh seafood brought in daily by local day boats.
For more information, or to make a reservation, visit orlandoeastucfarea.doubletree.com or call 407-275-9000.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018