It’s that time of year when the monthly Southern Fried Sunday event goes big to raise funds for local charity The Mustard Seed, and you can join in on July 20.
There will be more than 20 bands performing on several indoor and outdoor stages at Will’s Pub, The Peacock Room, and The Beer Garden at St Matthew’s Tavern at the Orlando Beer Garden.
There will also be food trucks, vendors, pin-up girls and more. Preferred parking for motorcycles & vintage cars will be available.
Admission is $10 at the door. For a complete list of bands and more info, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 18, 2018: The Ravenous Pig, Bites & Bubbles, Chuy’s, and More - August 18, 2018
- Lockheed Martin Becomes Title Sponsor of the Astronaut Training Experience at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex - August 17, 2018
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018