Spooky Empire‘s spring shindig May-Hem returns to Orlando May 30 – June 1, and brings to town a huge roster of horror fim and TV celebrities for fans to meet.
From Once Upon a Time, you can meet Lana Parrilla, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, and Lee Arenberg.
From the original Halloween, meet John Carpenter, PJ Soles, Nancy Loomis, and more.
From the original Nightmare on Elm Street, meet Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, and others.
Also on the bill are horror icons like Jamie Kennedy (Scream), and Laurie Holden (The Walking Dead).
The event is being held at the Universal Double Tree Resort. Daily tickets are $30 (Fri and Sun) and $35 (Sat) in advance. Add $5 if you purchase day of at the door. A weekend pass is $50 advance/$60 at the door. There is also a $199 VIP pass. Autographs by the celebrities are additional.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit SpookyEmpire.com.
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019