Spooky Empire‘s spring shindig May-Hem returns to Orlando May 30 – June 1, and brings to town a huge roster of horror fim and TV celebrities for fans to meet.
From Once Upon a Time, you can meet Lana Parrilla, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, and Lee Arenberg.
From the original Halloween, meet John Carpenter, PJ Soles, Nancy Loomis, and more.
From the original Nightmare on Elm Street, meet Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, and others.
Also on the bill are horror icons like Jamie Kennedy (Scream), and Laurie Holden (The Walking Dead).
The event is being held at the Universal Double Tree Resort. Daily tickets are $30 (Fri and Sun) and $35 (Sat) in advance. Add $5 if you purchase day of at the door. A weekend pass is $50 advance/$60 at the door. There is also a $199 VIP pass. Autographs by the celebrities are additional.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit SpookyEmpire.com.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018