Spooky Empire‘s spring shindig May-Hem returns to Orlando May 30 – June 1, and brings to town a huge roster of horror fim and TV celebrities for fans to meet.
From Once Upon a Time, you can meet Lana Parrilla, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, and Lee Arenberg.
From the original Halloween, meet John Carpenter, PJ Soles, Nancy Loomis, and more.
From the original Nightmare on Elm Street, meet Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, and others.
Also on the bill are horror icons like Jamie Kennedy (Scream), and Laurie Holden (The Walking Dead).
The event is being held at the Universal Double Tree Resort. Daily tickets are $30 (Fri and Sun) and $35 (Sat) in advance. Add $5 if you purchase day of at the door. A weekend pass is $50 advance/$60 at the door. There is also a $199 VIP pass. Autographs by the celebrities are additional.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit SpookyEmpire.com.
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018