Noodles & Company has many locations around the country, but on March 3, they are opening their first Orlando-area location in Lake Buena Vista, and we went to try it out.
Located in the Crossroads Shopping Plaza, at the intersection of State Rd 535 and Hotel Plaza Blvd, near Downtown Disney, this restaurant offers a variety of noodle and pasta dishes, as well as soups, salads, and sandwiches.
There is a huge menu board on the wall leading from the entrance to the counter, so you have plenty of time to decide what to eat. There are also smaller menus you can carry in line.
One of the best things about Noodle & Company’s menu is that each dish is customizable. You can add meat (pork, steak, grilled chicken or seafood) or have it vegetarian. You can also request things be omitted from the dish, because each one is cooked to order.
Prices start at $4.39 for a small serving and $5.59 for a regular (which is what we have in the photos) of the noodle dishes. Then you can choose to add meat or tofu for between $2.39 and $2.69. Salads are $7.89, sandwiches range from $5.99 – $6.99. Add a side salad or side soup for only $1.
There are also appetizers like Chicken Potstickers, Edamame, and Cheesy Garlic Bread, and two desserts – cookies and a yummy Rice Krispy treat. Beverages are additional, and options include three fresh-brewed iced teas, a Coca-Cola Freestyle soda machine, milk, beer, wine and more.
Our group tried many of the Asian-inspired noodle dishes, including Bangkok Curry (with added grilled chicken, but sans mushrooms), Pad Thai (with added shrimp), the Indonesian Peanut Saute (with added steak), and the Thai Hot Pot. The youngest in our group went for the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
For the most part, the dishes we tried were flavorful, but spiced to appeal to multiple palates. Hard-core spice lovers will want to add some of the sriracha sauce or specialty pepper blend available to guests. The Indonesian Peanut Saute and Pad Thai needed more sauce, and the grilled chicken was a bit rubbery, but otherwise, we all enjoyed our meals.
Noodles & Company also offers many Italian-flavored dishes, and traditional American dishes like Steak Stroganoff and Buttered Noodles. We all agreed the mac & cheese was one of the best we’d ever tasted.
Bottom line is Noodles & Company is a nice addition to the restaurant offerings near Walt Disney World. The food is tasty, prices are reasonable, the portions are good, and most likely everyone in your group will find something they like.
For those mapping, Noodles & Company is located at 12529 State Road 535 in Orlando. A second location will be opening on Sand Lake Rd in Dr. Phillips later this year.
Find them online at noodles.com.
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020