Noodles & Company has many locations around the country, but on March 3, they are opening their first Orlando-area location in Lake Buena Vista, and we went to try it out.
Located in the Crossroads Shopping Plaza, at the intersection of State Rd 535 and Hotel Plaza Blvd, near Downtown Disney, this restaurant offers a variety of noodle and pasta dishes, as well as soups, salads, and sandwiches.
There is a huge menu board on the wall leading from the entrance to the counter, so you have plenty of time to decide what to eat. There are also smaller menus you can carry in line.
One of the best things about Noodle & Company’s menu is that each dish is customizable. You can add meat (pork, steak, grilled chicken or seafood) or have it vegetarian. You can also request things be omitted from the dish, because each one is cooked to order.
Prices start at $4.39 for a small serving and $5.59 for a regular (which is what we have in the photos) of the noodle dishes. Then you can choose to add meat or tofu for between $2.39 and $2.69. Salads are $7.89, sandwiches range from $5.99 – $6.99. Add a side salad or side soup for only $1.
There are also appetizers like Chicken Potstickers, Edamame, and Cheesy Garlic Bread, and two desserts – cookies and a yummy Rice Krispy treat. Beverages are additional, and options include three fresh-brewed iced teas, a Coca-Cola Freestyle soda machine, milk, beer, wine and more.
Our group tried many of the Asian-inspired noodle dishes, including Bangkok Curry (with added grilled chicken, but sans mushrooms), Pad Thai (with added shrimp), the Indonesian Peanut Saute (with added steak), and the Thai Hot Pot. The youngest in our group went for the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
For the most part, the dishes we tried were flavorful, but spiced to appeal to multiple palates. Hard-core spice lovers will want to add some of the sriracha sauce or specialty pepper blend available to guests. The Indonesian Peanut Saute and Pad Thai needed more sauce, and the grilled chicken was a bit rubbery, but otherwise, we all enjoyed our meals.
Noodles & Company also offers many Italian-flavored dishes, and traditional American dishes like Steak Stroganoff and Buttered Noodles. We all agreed the mac & cheese was one of the best we’d ever tasted.
Bottom line is Noodles & Company is a nice addition to the restaurant offerings near Walt Disney World. The food is tasty, prices are reasonable, the portions are good, and most likely everyone in your group will find something they like.
For those mapping, Noodles & Company is located at 12529 State Road 535 in Orlando. A second location will be opening on Sand Lake Rd in Dr. Phillips later this year.
Find them online at noodles.com.
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019
- Mad Cow Theatre presents ‘Fade’ Aug 23 – Sept 15, 2019 .. @MadCowTheatre - August 20, 2019
- Joe Bonamassa Announces Two Central Florida Dates in February 2020 .. @KingCenterPA @RuthEckerdHall @JBONAMASSA - August 19, 2019
- The Roth Family Jewish Community Center to Host Author Jenna Blum Aug 27 .. @Jenna_Blum @orlandoJCC - August 16, 2019
- Disney On Ice Presents Road Trip Adventures at Amway Center Sept 6-8 + Ticket Giveaway! .. @DisneyOnIce #RoadTripAdventures - August 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Hosts Grand Opening of NBA Experience at Disney Springs .. #Disney #NBAExperience - August 13, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts Free Open House for Fall Arts Classes Aug 17 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - August 12, 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns August 16-18, 2019 + Win Tickets! #Giveaway #TheOrlandoBoatShow - August 8, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Fall 2019 Classes Now on Sale … @DrPhillipsCtr - August 6, 2019