If you’re a fan of sci-fi, comics, anime, and cosplay, then you’ll want to be at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando this weekend for MegaCon 2014.
Stars from TV shows like The Walking Dead, Torchwood, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the original Battlestar Galactica, Smallville, Spartacus, and Arrow, as well as movie stars like Karl Urban and Jon Heder will be in attendance. Megacon guest of honor Stan Lee leads a huge roster of comic artists and writers who will also be appearing throughout the weekend.
Meet the stars, get autographs and photos (for an additional fee), attend panels, and shop from hundreds of vendors. Megacon is a fan convention for those who love movies, TV, and comics.
Tickets are $30 per day at the door, or save money and get a three-day wristband for $70. Single day tickets are only available day of and there are limited quantities left, especially for Saturday.
For more information, visit megaconvention.com.
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020