This weekend will be a great time to take the family to the Orlando Science Center when it offers admission to all for only $5 a person on Sunday, March 2.
Discover the latest traveling exhibit, “Zoom into Nano”; see the newest 3-D film “Mysteries of the Unseen World 3D”; catch the giant-screen spectacular “Flight of the Butterflies”; and experience four floors of hands-on exhibits and live activities that will engage your family and inspire their curiosity.
General admission fees are usually $19 for adults and $13 for youth (ages 3-11), so this is a great chance to check out the Orlando Science Center without spending a lot of money. Parking is available in the Orlando Science Center Parking Garage located directly across the street from the Science Center for $5 per vehicle.
This special event is courtesy of a partnership with the Walmart Foundation.
For more information on Walmart $5 Day, call 407-514-2000 or visit osc.org. The Orlando Science Center is located at 777 E. Princeton Street in Orlando, next to Loch Haven Park.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018