Hosted by Sir Elton John and the legendary Billie Jean King, Mylan WTT Smash Hits presented by GEICO brings together tennis’s biggest stars for charity on Sunday, November 17, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Headlining the star-studded evening are Andy Roddick and Venus Williams. Roddick will team up with Sir Elton John to challenge Williams and 2013 Wimbledon Champion Marion Bartoli for a “battle of the sexes” match. Also scheduled to participate are Vicky Duval, Robert kendrick, Taylor Townsend, and Jean-Julien Rojer.
Tickets for the event are $50-$125, and proceeds will go to support the Elton John AIDS Foundation and Hope and Help Center, as well as local AIDS charities. Save 10% on tickets by using code FB13.
Special VIP ticket packages, including VIP courtside seating and admission to the VIP Reception and Auction, are available for $500 and will directly benefit the Hope and Help Center. This VIP reception features an auction with Sir Elton John, Billie Jean King, and all players, and include an Elton John signed piano bench and King’s Wimbledon tickets among other items. To buy VIP ticket packages or for more information, call (407) 574-2599.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit WTTSmashHits.com.
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2019 Food and Drink Guide .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney #Foodies - December 10, 2019
- Amazon Prime Video To Promote ‘The Aeronauts’ With Free Victorian Fair in Orlando Dec 13 .. @TheAeronautsMov @PrimeVideo - December 9, 2019
- Celebrate the ‘Songs of the Season’ at Dr. Phillips Center for Free on Dec. 12 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - December 8, 2019
- Orlando Story Club Presents “Best Of 2019” at The Abbey on Dec 11 .. @OrlandoStoryClub - December 6, 2019
- #Free 2019 Central Florida #Holiday Events for You and Your Family to Enjoy - December 5, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Live Stream Official Dedication of Rise of the Resistance on Dec. 4 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge #RiseOfTheResistance - December 4, 2019
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2019 in Central Florida .. #GivingTuesday @HeroSparkKids @wmfeorlando @cfl_homeless @thedruproject @gktwvillage @ harborhousefl @hfuw @GLBTOrlando @MicheLeePuppets @mustardseedoffl @petallianceGO @RMHCCF @feedhopenow @vscflorida @ShepherdsHope - December 3, 2019
- Rosen Hotels Invites Central Florida to ‘Sock It To Cancer’ on Dec 6th .. @RosenHotels - December 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Candlelight Processional from #Epcot Dec 3 .. #DisneyParksLive - December 2, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For December 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - December 1, 2019