Now in it’s 38th year, the Festival of the Masters is returning to Walt Disney World to transform Downtown Disney into a huge art gallery the weekend of November 8-10.
The prestigious open-air fine arts festival features more than 300 artists creating and showcasing their unique works in painting, photography, sculpture, chalk, glass and more. Exhibits feature more than 130 award-winning artists, nearly 20 up-and-coming Emerging Masters, the Disney Artist Village, live performance artists and more.
New this year, “Mixers and Masters” will highlight artistic cocktails throughout Downtown Disney. Select dining locations will feature specialty drinks for sipping and strolling including the Pinkberry Martini from Wolfgang Puck Café, Blue Nile from Rainforest Café and Huckleberry Lemonade at Splitsville. Learn how to make cocktails during “The Art of Mixology,” which will feature 10-minute demonstrations with experts three times a day on the Marketplace Waterside Stage.
Other highlights will include live entertainment from La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil, the House of Blues Folk Art Festival, and live entertainment at various venues, including House of Blues, Bongos Cuban Café, Raglan Road, and Splitsville.
Children are invited to creatively chalk sections of the Marketplace for the Children’s Chalk Art display; help build a giant LEGO masterpiece and create an interactive LEGO mural.
The Disney Festival of Masters is free to attend and takes place from 10am-5:30pm on Friday and Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission and self-parking are complimentary at Downtown Disney; valet parking is available during the event from 12pm-2am via Entrance 4 at Downtown Disney West Side.
For more information about Festival of the Masters, including exhibit times and parking information, please visit DisneyFestivaloftheMasters.com.
- PirateFest Weekends Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Jan 22, 2022 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - January 19, 2022
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Music Headliners Announced for 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #GardenRocksConcerts - January 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces Headliner Concerts for Mardi Gras 2022 .. @UniversalORL #UniversalOrlando #MardiGras #OrlandoConcerts - January 14, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021