Jon Anderson, one of the most recognizable voices in prog-rock, is bringing his solo acoustic tour to the House of Blues Orlando on Friday, October 25.
Anderson helped shape the sound of rock music in the 70s and 80s, as the lead vocalist and co-songwriter for the legendary band YES. He was instrumental in creating the band’s distinctive sound that produced such hits as “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” and “Owner Of A Lonely Heart.”
Over his career, he has also released several solo albums, as well as collaborating on projects with other artists, such as former Yes bandmate Rick Wakeman.
The set list for this House of Blues solo acoustic show will include many classic songs from throughout the YES songbook, as well as his own eclectic work.
Tickets for the show are $37, and are available online or at the House of Blues box office at Downtown Disney West Side.
Here is the video for “Owner Of A Lonely Heart” by YES:
And a live video of Jon Anderson performing “I’ll Find My Way Home” in Australia, earlier this year:
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019