Jon Anderson, one of the most recognizable voices in prog-rock, is bringing his solo acoustic tour to the House of Blues Orlando on Friday, October 25.
Anderson helped shape the sound of rock music in the 70s and 80s, as the lead vocalist and co-songwriter for the legendary band YES. He was instrumental in creating the band’s distinctive sound that produced such hits as “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” and “Owner Of A Lonely Heart.”
Over his career, he has also released several solo albums, as well as collaborating on projects with other artists, such as former Yes bandmate Rick Wakeman.
The set list for this House of Blues solo acoustic show will include many classic songs from throughout the YES songbook, as well as his own eclectic work.
Tickets for the show are $37, and are available online or at the House of Blues box office at Downtown Disney West Side.
Here is the video for “Owner Of A Lonely Heart” by YES:
And a live video of Jon Anderson performing “I’ll Find My Way Home” in Australia, earlier this year:
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019