If you are a vegetarian/vegan or are curious about becoming one, then you’ll want to check out the 8th annual Central Florida Veg Fest at Orlando Festival Park on October 26.
This free event is a full day of educational exhibits and activities, as well as a wide variety of presentations and food preparation demos.
There will also be a veggie kids zone, a humane education center, an animal haven, an artist corner, music on an acoustic stage, and many veg-friendly vendors.
The CFL Veg Fest runs from 10am to 6pm, and is family-friendly, dog-friendly, and smoke-free. Orlando Festival Park is located at 2911 E. Robinson St, by the Orlando Excutive Airport.
For more information on the event, visit cfvegfest.org.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018