If you are a vegetarian/vegan or are curious about becoming one, then you’ll want to check out the 8th annual Central Florida Veg Fest at Orlando Festival Park on October 26.
This free event is a full day of educational exhibits and activities, as well as a wide variety of presentations and food preparation demos.
There will also be a veggie kids zone, a humane education center, an animal haven, an artist corner, music on an acoustic stage, and many veg-friendly vendors.
The CFL Veg Fest runs from 10am to 6pm, and is family-friendly, dog-friendly, and smoke-free. Orlando Festival Park is located at 2911 E. Robinson St, by the Orlando Excutive Airport.
For more information on the event, visit cfvegfest.org.
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018