If you are a vegetarian/vegan or are curious about becoming one, then you’ll want to check out the 8th annual Central Florida Veg Fest at Orlando Festival Park on October 26.
This free event is a full day of educational exhibits and activities, as well as a wide variety of presentations and food preparation demos.
There will also be a veggie kids zone, a humane education center, an animal haven, an artist corner, music on an acoustic stage, and many veg-friendly vendors.
The CFL Veg Fest runs from 10am to 6pm, and is family-friendly, dog-friendly, and smoke-free. Orlando Festival Park is located at 2911 E. Robinson St, by the Orlando Excutive Airport.
For more information on the event, visit cfvegfest.org.
- It Will Be an Irving Berlin’s White Christmas at Dr. Phillips Center Dec 18-23, 2018 - December 12, 2018
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018