If you are a vegetarian/vegan or are curious about becoming one, then you’ll want to check out the 8th annual Central Florida Veg Fest at Orlando Festival Park on October 26.
This free event is a full day of educational exhibits and activities, as well as a wide variety of presentations and food preparation demos.
There will also be a veggie kids zone, a humane education center, an animal haven, an artist corner, music on an acoustic stage, and many veg-friendly vendors.
The CFL Veg Fest runs from 10am to 6pm, and is family-friendly, dog-friendly, and smoke-free. Orlando Festival Park is located at 2911 E. Robinson St, by the Orlando Excutive Airport.
For more information on the event, visit cfvegfest.org.
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018