Back for its fourth year, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic presents the perfect opportunity to savor the flavor of culinary innovation at this two-night outdoor evening festival that takes place October 18 and 19.
Set along the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel’s lush causeway, guests will be able to enjoy the delights of numerous food and wine stations; immerse themselves in food and wine education seminars; meet the masters behind the culinary magic – including celebrity chef Todd English, and take in some live entertainment at the same time.
New to the educational lineup is a pasta-making seminar, hosted by hotel executive chef Robert Ciborowski, where guests will learn to make pasta dough from scratch and assist with the creation of specialty pastas. The wine education track will feature a new Italian wine class, where guests will learn the history of Italian wine and its influence on culture and cuisine. Returning beverage seminars include modern mixology, sake, beer, wine-blending, champagne, Riesling and Spanish wines. The seminars are led by the hotel’s certified culinary and beverage experts.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic can be bought individually, with Causeway tickets for unlimited food and beverage sampling priced at $80.04 (including service fee), per night. There are also packages that include a room and two Causeway tickets for one or two nights.
A La Carte ticket booklets containing 25 tickets for sampling will be available for purchase at the event at a cost of $50, for those who don’t want unlimited sampling. Offerings range from two to six tickets per item. Seminar tickets are priced individually, from $45 to $60, and are in addition to the Causeway ticket.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com.
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Appoints Interim Executive Director @OrlandoPhilOrch - June 8, 2019
- 2019 Pulse Memorials And Events in Central Florida #OrlandoUnitedDay #ActLoveGive - June 7, 2019
- The CitySurfing Orlando Guide to Free Donuts for National Donut Day 2019 #NationalDonutDay - June 6, 2019
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen Launches Summer in the Bayou Limited Menu @EatatTibbys - June 5, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Roller Coaster To Open in 2020 #BreakTheIce - June 4, 2019