Back for its fourth year, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic presents the perfect opportunity to savor the flavor of culinary innovation at this two-night outdoor evening festival that takes place October 18 and 19.
Set along the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel’s lush causeway, guests will be able to enjoy the delights of numerous food and wine stations; immerse themselves in food and wine education seminars; meet the masters behind the culinary magic – including celebrity chef Todd English, and take in some live entertainment at the same time.
New to the educational lineup is a pasta-making seminar, hosted by hotel executive chef Robert Ciborowski, where guests will learn to make pasta dough from scratch and assist with the creation of specialty pastas. The wine education track will feature a new Italian wine class, where guests will learn the history of Italian wine and its influence on culture and cuisine. Returning beverage seminars include modern mixology, sake, beer, wine-blending, champagne, Riesling and Spanish wines. The seminars are led by the hotel’s certified culinary and beverage experts.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic can be bought individually, with Causeway tickets for unlimited food and beverage sampling priced at $80.04 (including service fee), per night. There are also packages that include a room and two Causeway tickets for one or two nights.
A La Carte ticket booklets containing 25 tickets for sampling will be available for purchase at the event at a cost of $50, for those who don’t want unlimited sampling. Offerings range from two to six tickets per item. Seminar tickets are priced individually, from $45 to $60, and are in addition to the Causeway ticket.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019