Back for its fourth year, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic presents the perfect opportunity to savor the flavor of culinary innovation at this two-night outdoor evening festival that takes place October 18 and 19.
Set along the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel’s lush causeway, guests will be able to enjoy the delights of numerous food and wine stations; immerse themselves in food and wine education seminars; meet the masters behind the culinary magic – including celebrity chef Todd English, and take in some live entertainment at the same time.
New to the educational lineup is a pasta-making seminar, hosted by hotel executive chef Robert Ciborowski, where guests will learn to make pasta dough from scratch and assist with the creation of specialty pastas. The wine education track will feature a new Italian wine class, where guests will learn the history of Italian wine and its influence on culture and cuisine. Returning beverage seminars include modern mixology, sake, beer, wine-blending, champagne, Riesling and Spanish wines. The seminars are led by the hotel’s certified culinary and beverage experts.
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic can be bought individually, with Causeway tickets for unlimited food and beverage sampling priced at $80.04 (including service fee), per night. There are also packages that include a room and two Causeway tickets for one or two nights.
A La Carte ticket booklets containing 25 tickets for sampling will be available for purchase at the event at a cost of $50, for those who don’t want unlimited sampling. Offerings range from two to six tickets per item. Seminar tickets are priced individually, from $45 to $60, and are in addition to the Causeway ticket.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021