If you like penguins (and who doesn’t?), then you might want to check out a new film playing at the Orlando Science Center called “Penguins 3D.”
Narrated by veteran filmmaker and renowned naturalist Sir David Attenborough, “Penguins 3D” celebrates the destiny of a very special King Penguin, who returns to his birthplace in the sub-Antarctic. Known as Penguin City, the island is home to hundreds of albatrosses, fur seals and brawling elephant seals, as well as six million penguins.
The film was entirely filmed in 3-D, using state-of-the-art technologies, and on location in South Georgia Island, a British overseas territory located in the southern Atlantic Ocean. It will be showing at Orlando Science Center through fall 2013. The film runs 40 minutes and is intended for General Audiences.
For more information and show times, call 407.514.2000 or visit osc.org.
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018
- The Florida Mall to Host Easter Caring Bunny Day for Kids with Sensory Sensitivity March 11, 2018 - March 8, 2018