Foodies will want to participate in the first Downtown Disney Foodtopia event at Walt Disney World October 1-31.
Seven will be offering $30 menus:
Bongos Cuban Cafe * House of Blues * Paradiso 37 * Planet Hollywood * Portobello * Splitsville * Wolfgang Puck Cafe
And Fulton’s Crab House will be offering a $60 menu, which will include an entree choice of a whole Rhode Island lobster, cioppino, or filet mignon.
Call 407-WDW-DINE for more information and to make reservations (required). Reservations are limited and must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Payment is due at reservation.
- The Morse Museum in Winter Park to Host Spring Exhibition on American Portraiture and Free Music Fridays .. @MorseMuseum - February 28, 2020
- Tool Announces 2020 Spring Show Dates in Orlando and Tampa .. @Tool @AmwayCenter @AmalieArena - February 27, 2020
- Rockin’ Robinson Music Fest Returns to The Milk District Feb 29, 2020 .. @TheMilkDistrict - February 27, 2020
- Out and About: Mean Girls is More Than Just Another High School Musical .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MeanGirlsBway - February 26, 2020
- 14th Annual Wekiva Paint Out Returns March 1-7 at Wekiva Island .. @WekivaIsland - February 26, 2020
- Luke Combs Brings 2020 Tour to Amway Center in Orlando in November .. @AmwayCenter @LukeCombs - February 25, 2020
- Orlando Fringe Hosts Peace, Love, & Fringe! Fundraiser at Orlando Museum of Art Feb 28, 2020 .. @OrlandoFringe #PeaceLoveFringe - February 24, 2020
- The Weeknd Brings After Hours Tour to Amway Center in Orlando July 2020 .. @AmwayCenter @TheWeeknd - February 24, 2020
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020
- The TODAY Show to Broadcast Live from Universal Orlando on Feb 28, 2020 .. @UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - February 22, 2020