Foodies will want to participate in the first Downtown Disney Foodtopia event at Walt Disney World October 1-31.
Seven will be offering $30 menus:
Bongos Cuban Cafe * House of Blues * Paradiso 37 * Planet Hollywood * Portobello * Splitsville * Wolfgang Puck Cafe
And Fulton’s Crab House will be offering a $60 menu, which will include an entree choice of a whole Rhode Island lobster, cioppino, or filet mignon.
Call 407-WDW-DINE for more information and to make reservations (required). Reservations are limited and must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Payment is due at reservation.
- WonderWorks Orlando Offering $10 All-Access Passes To Use After Quarantine .. @WonderWorksORL - April 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020