If you are a Florida resident, you can take advantage of special rates at Discovery Cove through December 31, 2013.
A day at the park includes snorkeling among thousands of tropical fish and rays and encountering playful marmoset monkeys and Asian otters, as well as a tropical bird aviary.
Both packages include a freshly prepared breakfast and lunch, plus snacks and beverages throughout the day. Guests also receive swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen, complimentary self-parking, and a complimentary photo portrait of the guest and their party upon entry.
Florida Residents can enhance either package with SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour where guests, wearing dive helmets, find up-close encounters with sharks, one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays. The upgrade is an additional $49 plus tax.
Both packages also include unlimited admission to both SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica through Jan. 31, 2014, valid after the date of Discovery Cove visit. That right there is an amazing deal.
Proof of valid Florida residency is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online at DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020