It’s summer, and it seems that ice cream and summer go together. Whole Foods Market must agree, because on Saturday, July 27, the store will be hosting a 50s-themed Ice Cream Social.
The free event takes place from 2pm to 5pm, nationwide, including both the Dr. Phillips and Winter Park locations in Orlando.
There will be toppings stations throughout the store, and an ice cream station where they can all be added together. Whole Foods will have free samples of their 365 Every Day Value Ice Cream, Gelato & non-Dairy alternative.
There will also be a Kid’s Club zone for crafts and games.
For more information, visit wholefoodsmarket.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023