The owners of the popular Smiling Bison food cart announced this week that they will be setting up shop at the former location of Redlight Redlight.
Located at 745 Bennett Rd (near Orlando Fashion Square Mall), the new restaurant is projected to open August 1, 2013. To start, they will be open for dinners and late night Tuesdays through Saturday.
Their menu will include the same handcrafted sausages they serve on their food cart, along with craft beer and wine.
With the opening so close, they are currently looking for servers, bartenders, assistant front of house managers, line cooks and dishwashers. Apply in person from 2pm-6pm, or message them via their Facebook page.
The will be keeping the food cart running around town, as well, including their weekly Monday night stops at the Audubon Park Community Market.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023