The owners of the popular Smiling Bison food cart announced this week that they will be setting up shop at the former location of Redlight Redlight.
Located at 745 Bennett Rd (near Orlando Fashion Square Mall), the new restaurant is projected to open August 1, 2013. To start, they will be open for dinners and late night Tuesdays through Saturday.
Their menu will include the same handcrafted sausages they serve on their food cart, along with craft beer and wine.
With the opening so close, they are currently looking for servers, bartenders, assistant front of house managers, line cooks and dishwashers. Apply in person from 2pm-6pm, or message them via their Facebook page.
The will be keeping the food cart running around town, as well, including their weekly Monday night stops at the Audubon Park Community Market.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023