Singer/songwriter Zach Deputy will be bringing his “one man dance party” back to Orlando on July 25, when he plays the Plaza Live.
Popular on the jam band and outdoor festival circuit, Deputy’s sound is a mixture of R&B, Caribbean music, and pop. Even more impressive is that he is a one-man show, using “live looping” to play all the instruments in his songs.
Tickets for the show are $15 in advance, and can be purchased online or at the box office. Also performing on the bill are Florida Harmonica Champion RJ Harman and Christopher Hawley Rollers.
Plaza Live is located at 425 N. Bumby Ave in Orlando.
To get you in the mood for the show, here is a video of Deputy performing “Coconut”:
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023