Singer/songwriter Zach Deputy will be bringing his “one man dance party” back to Orlando on July 25, when he plays the Plaza Live.
Popular on the jam band and outdoor festival circuit, Deputy’s sound is a mixture of R&B, Caribbean music, and pop. Even more impressive is that he is a one-man show, using “live looping” to play all the instruments in his songs.
Tickets for the show are $15 in advance, and can be purchased online or at the box office. Also performing on the bill are Florida Harmonica Champion RJ Harman and Christopher Hawley Rollers.
Plaza Live is located at 425 N. Bumby Ave in Orlando.
To get you in the mood for the show, here is a video of Deputy performing “Coconut”:
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023