With locations on the east coast and South Florida, it was only a matter of time before the popular NYC eatery Shake Shack made its way to Central Florida.
Via a post on their Twitter page, they announced that they will be opening a new location in Winter Park in 2014. According to local food blogger Scott Joseph, it will be part of the development on Lake Killarney (at Orlando Ave and Morse Blvd), where Trader Joe’s is eyeing their first Orlando area outlet.
As the name suggests, the menu offers shakes, as well as burgers, hot dogs, and fries. They also serve beer and wine, and they even have a small dog menu for your four-legged friends. The atmosphere is upscale casual.
Shake Shack is eyeing a Summer 2014 opening for Winter Park, but I’ve heard rumors they may also be part of the new Disney Springs, when it opens in 2016 at Walt Disney World. Just rumors at this point, though.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019