With locations on the east coast and South Florida, it was only a matter of time before the popular NYC eatery Shake Shack made its way to Central Florida.
Via a post on their Twitter page, they announced that they will be opening a new location in Winter Park in 2014. According to local food blogger Scott Joseph, it will be part of the development on Lake Killarney (at Orlando Ave and Morse Blvd), where Trader Joe’s is eyeing their first Orlando area outlet.
As the name suggests, the menu offers shakes, as well as burgers, hot dogs, and fries. They also serve beer and wine, and they even have a small dog menu for your four-legged friends. The atmosphere is upscale casual.
Shake Shack is eyeing a Summer 2014 opening for Winter Park, but I’ve heard rumors they may also be part of the new Disney Springs, when it opens in 2016 at Walt Disney World. Just rumors at this point, though.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022