With locations on the east coast and South Florida, it was only a matter of time before the popular NYC eatery Shake Shack made its way to Central Florida.
Via a post on their Twitter page, they announced that they will be opening a new location in Winter Park in 2014. According to local food blogger Scott Joseph, it will be part of the development on Lake Killarney (at Orlando Ave and Morse Blvd), where Trader Joe’s is eyeing their first Orlando area outlet.
As the name suggests, the menu offers shakes, as well as burgers, hot dogs, and fries. They also serve beer and wine, and they even have a small dog menu for your four-legged friends. The atmosphere is upscale casual.
Shake Shack is eyeing a Summer 2014 opening for Winter Park, but I’ve heard rumors they may also be part of the new Disney Springs, when it opens in 2016 at Walt Disney World. Just rumors at this point, though.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019