With locations on the east coast and South Florida, it was only a matter of time before the popular NYC eatery Shake Shack made its way to Central Florida.
Via a post on their Twitter page, they announced that they will be opening a new location in Winter Park in 2014. According to local food blogger Scott Joseph, it will be part of the development on Lake Killarney (at Orlando Ave and Morse Blvd), where Trader Joe’s is eyeing their first Orlando area outlet.
As the name suggests, the menu offers shakes, as well as burgers, hot dogs, and fries. They also serve beer and wine, and they even have a small dog menu for your four-legged friends. The atmosphere is upscale casual.
Shake Shack is eyeing a Summer 2014 opening for Winter Park, but I’ve heard rumors they may also be part of the new Disney Springs, when it opens in 2016 at Walt Disney World. Just rumors at this point, though.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023