Hot Olives in Winter Park announced on its website that it was closing as of June 29, 2013.
The following message was posted from the owners:
Dear Friends of Hot Olives:
To say the least, this is a bittersweet letter. For more than 12 years it has been our privilege to provide you with what we hope you will agree was some of the finest food and service in Winter Park and the entire Central Florida area.
Regrettably, our last day of operation will be Saturday, June 29, 2013. It has been a great run and we thank you very sincerely.
A special thanks, too, to all the wonderful people who worked here over the years. Without their professionalism and dedication, none of what we were able to accomplish would have been possible.
Again, thank you for your support and friendship. It means a lot to us.
Richard Rogers & Glenn Partin
Proud Co-Owners Hot Olives Restaurant
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023