Hot Olives in Winter Park announced on its website that it was closing as of June 29, 2013.
The following message was posted from the owners:
Dear Friends of Hot Olives:
To say the least, this is a bittersweet letter. For more than 12 years it has been our privilege to provide you with what we hope you will agree was some of the finest food and service in Winter Park and the entire Central Florida area.
Regrettably, our last day of operation will be Saturday, June 29, 2013. It has been a great run and we thank you very sincerely.
A special thanks, too, to all the wonderful people who worked here over the years. Without their professionalism and dedication, none of what we were able to accomplish would have been possible.
Again, thank you for your support and friendship. It means a lot to us.
Richard Rogers & Glenn Partin
Proud Co-Owners Hot Olives Restaurant
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023