Since their last event was such a success, Vixen Fitness is hosting “Vixens Reloaded” on August 17.
Presented by Imagine That!, the event will include 2 hours of pole and chair dancing lessons, food, cocktails, and the chance to win prizes.
Cost is only $30 and tickets may be purchased online until August 4, 2013. The event runs from 8pm-11pm.
If you want to get in touch with your inner vixen and learn some moves to bring home to your significant other, then you’ll want to check out Vixens Reloaded.
Vixen Fitness is located at 5907 Turkey Lake Rd in Orlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023