At various times throughout each day through September 1, there will be a DJ spinning remixes of retro tunes, beach-y-themed games and some “bikers” and “surfers” to party with guests, all on Typhoon Lagoon’s main beach and wave pool area.
The promotion is based on the Disney Channel film, Teen Dance Movie, starring Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell. It premieres on the channel July 19. It’s described as a modern take on the classic beach party movies of the 60s.
The dance party is included in regular admission to the water park.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022