RunYak is a high energy outdoor triathalon that features a 2.5 K Run, 5K Paddle and ends with another 2.5 K Run. The race is structured for all fitness levels and ages 12 and up.
The event will be held at Secret Lake Park in Casselberry, starting at 8pm. Participants should bring their own kayak, canoe or paddle board, and drop-off of these items must be completed by 7:30am.
Each participant will receive an event t-shirt and swag bag from TravelCountry, and prizes will be awarded to the top finishers.
Pre-registration is required. $25 per participant before August 11 and $30 on or after August 11. Registrations after August 15 are not guaranteed a t-shirt in their size.
For more information, or to register, call 407-262-7700 (ext. 1507) or visit runyak.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023