With Universal Orlando raising their base one-day ticket prices last month, it was only a matter of time before WDW did as well. What is unusual is that not all of their one-park/one-day passes have gone up the same amount.
For Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a one-day/one-park ticket will now cost $90 (plus tax). However, Magic Kingdom’s one-day/one-park ticket will now cost $95 (plus tax).
Yup, the MK one-day/one-park ticket will now cost $5 more than the other three parks. Maybe to help pay for the New Fantasyland expansion?
A full list of all the new prices can be found at the official Disney blog.
Will these new prices impact your plans to visit Walt Disney World?
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022