With Universal Orlando raising their base one-day ticket prices last month, it was only a matter of time before WDW did as well. What is unusual is that not all of their one-park/one-day passes have gone up the same amount.
For Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a one-day/one-park ticket will now cost $90 (plus tax). However, Magic Kingdom’s one-day/one-park ticket will now cost $95 (plus tax).
Yup, the MK one-day/one-park ticket will now cost $5 more than the other three parks. Maybe to help pay for the New Fantasyland expansion?
A full list of all the new prices can be found at the official Disney blog.
Will these new prices impact your plans to visit Walt Disney World?
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023