Urbanspoon, a leading mobile restaurant discovery application and online local restaurant guide, has put together a list of their top 100 most popular family-friendly restaurants nationwide, and three Orlando area restaurants have made the cut.
Singled out by Urbanspoon are:
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse (with locations in Longwood, Winter Garden, and Winter Park)
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen (located in Winter Park)
- Yellow Dog Eats (located in Windermere)
Restaurants that made Urbanspoon’s list received the most positive reviews from professional food critics, bloggers, the Urbanspoon community, and diners.
The complete list can be found at urbanspoon.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023