Orlando’s Hard Rock Hotel is currently hosting a “Treasures of the Hard Rock” exhibit, featuring music memorabilia collected by the Hard Rock over the decades.
The exhibit features items grouped into two themed collections.
“Gone Too Soon” pays tribute to music icons who lives were tragically cut short. Items in this collection include a dress worn by Amy Winehouseduring a 2008 Nelson Mandela tribute concert and John Lennon’s hand-written lyrics to the song, “Help.”
“Music Gives Back” features artists who have worked with the brand on various charitable campaigns throughout its more than 40 years. Items in this collection include a gown worn by Shakira on her 2006 tour, as well as Pete Townshend’s custom Gibson Les Paul guitar.
“Treasures of the Hard Rock” will be on display through July 5, at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando. It is free to view the exhibit. It will then go on tour throughout the US, before returning to the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal Orlando CityWalk November 18 through 25, 2013.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023