The Neighbourhood and The 1975 bring their tour to The Social in downtown Orlando on June 11.
Though The Neighbourhood’s identity remained a mystery to everyone, initially, they still won fans over with their atmospheric rock tunes like “Sweater Weather.” Tourmates The 1975 initially started as a punk band, but have since forged a musical path through electro-indie rock.
Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 at the door. This show is all ages. Several of this tour’s shows have sold out, so get your tickets now.
The Social is located at 54 N. Orange Ave.
Here’s a video of “Sweater Weather” for you to check out:
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023