Starting June 22, SeaWorld Orlando will have extended hours to take advantage of the warm summer nights.
Guests visiting will be able to enjoy all the park has to offer until 10pm each night. This includes the newly opened Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, Shamu Rocks, and Sea Lions Tonite (featuring the popular Clyde and Seamore).
Every night, an hour before park closing, the Village Square will be home to Party with Shamu & Friends, with line dancing, a stilt-walking emcee, and plenty of bubbles.
Extended hours run through August 11, 2013. For more information, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023