SeaWorld Orlando announced this week that it is raising the price of a one-day ticket from $89 to $92, effective immediately.
It might only be $3, but this is the third time in a year that prices have gone up at the theme park. In July 2012, basic admission was only $81.99. The park says they are also raising the price for Fun Cards, the promotional Florida/Georgia resident tickets that allow them to pay for one day and get the rest of the year free.
The price hike comes just as the park has opened its newest attraction, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. It’s the largest expansion in the park’s history.
Fellow theme parks, Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World, have also raised ticket prices in recent weeks. This means to buy a one-day/one-park ticket to any of the big three will cost you more than $100, after tax.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023