Underground music legend Lydia Lunch will be appearing at Park Ave CDs in Orlando on June 5 to promote her newest cookbook, “The Need to Feed: Recipes for Developing a Healthy Obsession for Deeply Satisfying Foods.”
This exclusive instore begins at 6pm. A limited number of books will be available at the signing.
Lunch earned her name from cooking up banquet feasts out of whatever ingredients were on hand for fellow starving artists and musicians, including Sonic Youth, Suicide, Henry Rollins, the Dead Boys, and the Butthole Surfers.
Park Ave CDs is located at 2916Corrine Drive in Orlando. Call 407-447-7275 for more information.
She will perform live later that night at Bullitt Bar (33 E Pine Street).
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022