Orlando area Menchie’s frozen yogurt shops will become Smenchies and be turning blue during the month of July. This is to help promote the upcoming the release of The Smurfs 2 movie.
Participating “Smenchie’s” nationwide will release an exclusive, limited-edition Smurfberry Blast flavor and special toppings, including chocolate Smurflettes, Smurfberry gummies and Smurfy sprinkles.
The new flavor will be available in a special mushroom-capped reusable cup, available for purchase for a limited time only while supplies last.
Smurfs fans can engage in the festivities starting July 1st and ending July 31st, which is when the movie hits the theaters.
For more information, or to find Orlando locations, visit menchies.com.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023