The 2013 program starts June 8 and runs through August 10, and has a wide variety of programs, contests, and events for all ages.
The Children’s Summer Reading Program is called Dig Into Reading, and kids can choose from over 50 programs to attend featuring science, animals, arts and storytelling at all 15 Library locations.
The Teen’s Summer Reading Program is called Beneath the Surface, and they can learn a variety of things from learning how to develop their creativity to how to survive a gnome attack.
The Adult’s Summer Reading Program is called Ground Breaking Reads, and the library is giving away prizes for attending programs and reading and reviewing books.
And for the first time ever, there will be Geocaching at the library.
For more information on any of the programs, click the above links to register, or visit ocls.info.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023