In recent years, most people have come to know Ice Cube as an actor. But he was first a definitive voice in the history of rap music.
A founding member of N.W.A., he wrote some of the group’s most popular songs, like “Straight Outta Compton” and “Fu*k Tha Police.” He then went on to a successful solo career, selling more than 10 million albums.
And it’s that Ice Cube that will be performing at The Beacham in downtown Orlando on June 5.
Tickets to see this music legend are $25 general admission and $35 for balcony (standing), in advance. Table seating is additional.
The Beacham is located at 46 N. Orange Ave.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022