While the three major Orlando theme parks have raised their rates, Gatorland is doing just the opposite – for the summer, at least.
If you are a Florida resident, you can get admission to Gatorland for only $9.99. This deal is valid for all ages of guests, which makes it a great deal for families.
This price does not include the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line, but there is so much to do and see here. In addition to alligators and other reptiles, there is a free-flight aviary, a petting zoo, panthers, and more.
The Florida resident special rate is valid through September 3, 2013.
For more information, visit gatorland.com.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023