One of the highlights of summer in Orlando is the annual 4th of July Fireworks at the Fountain downtown at Lake Eola Park.
This year, the event starts at 4pm, and there will be activities for the kids, and entertainment on two stages. The Amphitheater stage will feature the 98.9 WMMO Acoustic Cafe (featuring Daniel Heitz and John Dorian) from 4-6pm and the Orlando Concert Band at 8pm. The K92.3 stage (corner of Robinson St. and Eola Dr.) will feature local artists from 4-7pm, and country artist Joel Crouse at 7pm.
The fireworks will start at 9:10pm, and the whole event should be finished by 10pm.
It is free to attend. The free LYMMO Circulator is recommended for Downtown residents and attendees parking at garages other than the Orange County Library Garage (located at 112 East Pine Street).
For more information, visit the City of Orlando website.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023