One of the biggest things I miss about living in Wisconsin is Culver’s restaurants. Known for their ButterBurgers and fresh frozen custard, it was a great place to meet up with friends for a meal.
In a news release, Culver’s said they are planning to open three to five new franchised locations in the Orlando area in 2014. The locations and opening dates have not been decided on yet, though the eatery already has four other Florida restaurants under construction or in the planning stages.
Culver’s started in a little town called Sauk City (about 40 min north of Madison) in 1984, and now operates more than 450 family-owned/operated franchises across 19 states. All food, including their ButterBurgers, are made to order – no sitting under heat lamps, ever.
Their frozen custard (a richer style of ice cream) is fresh made daily in small batches in each restaurant. They usually have two regular flavors and a rotating “flavor of the day” – there are over 80 different flavors.
So who besides me is excited to see Culver’s come to Orlando?
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022