One of the biggest things I miss about living in Wisconsin is Culver’s restaurants. Known for their ButterBurgers and fresh frozen custard, it was a great place to meet up with friends for a meal.
In a news release, Culver’s said they are planning to open three to five new franchised locations in the Orlando area in 2014. The locations and opening dates have not been decided on yet, though the eatery already has four other Florida restaurants under construction or in the planning stages.
Culver’s started in a little town called Sauk City (about 40 min north of Madison) in 1984, and now operates more than 450 family-owned/operated franchises across 19 states. All food, including their ButterBurgers, are made to order – no sitting under heat lamps, ever.
Their frozen custard (a richer style of ice cream) is fresh made daily in small batches in each restaurant. They usually have two regular flavors and a rotating “flavor of the day” – there are over 80 different flavors.
So who besides me is excited to see Culver’s come to Orlando?
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023