Guests will be able to enjoy all the animals, shows, and attractions (including the recently opened Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin) until 11pm on July 4, 2013.
The extended closing will allow for a special concert at 9:30pm by the SeaWorld Celebration Singers, an ensemble group of singers and a nine-piece band, who will perform a variety of popular music ranging from traditional marches and patriotic tunes to classical favorites. Following the concert, a fireworks show will begin at 10pm. Both will take place at SeaWorld’s Bayside Stadium.
Also, from July 3-6, a variety of all-American food will be served along Bayside Pathway, including bacon cheeseburgers, foot-long hot dogs, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and kid meals, too.
All Fourth of July events are included in regular park admission. For more info, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022