SeaWorld Orlando will be celebrating the Fourth of July with extended hours, a special selection of all-American food, and a patriotic concert and fireworks show in the evening.
Guests will be able to enjoy all the animals, shows, and attractions (including the recently opened Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin) until 11pm on July 4, 2013.
The extended closing will allow for a special concert at 9:30pm by the SeaWorld Celebration Singers, an ensemble group of singers and a nine-piece band, who will perform a variety of popular music ranging from traditional marches and patriotic tunes to classical favorites. Following the concert, a fireworks show will begin at 10pm. Both will take place at SeaWorld’s Bayside Stadium.
Also, from July 3-6, a variety of all-American food will be served along Bayside Pathway, including bacon cheeseburgers, foot-long hot dogs, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and kid meals, too.
All Fourth of July events are included in regular park admission. For more info, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023