For the cost of a single day’s admission, guests can enjoy Aquatica every day after 2pm, with no blackout dates, throughout the rest of 2013.
Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark, immerses guests in the playfulness of the sea, taking them in, over and under the water with unique water rides and animal encounters. Whether you like calm sandy beaches or high speed waterslides, this park is a lot of fun.
The After-2pm Pass is $55 for age 10 and over; $50 ages 3-9.
For more information on Aquatica, or to purchase the pass, visit AquaticaOrlando.com, or call 888-800-5447. Passes can also be purchased at the park’s ticket counters.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018