For the cost of a single day’s admission, guests can enjoy Aquatica every day after 2pm, with no blackout dates, throughout the rest of 2013.
Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark, immerses guests in the playfulness of the sea, taking them in, over and under the water with unique water rides and animal encounters. Whether you like calm sandy beaches or high speed waterslides, this park is a lot of fun.
The After-2pm Pass is $55 for age 10 and over; $50 ages 3-9.
For more information on Aquatica, or to purchase the pass, visit AquaticaOrlando.com, or call 888-800-5447. Passes can also be purchased at the park’s ticket counters.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023