The Galleon, a replica of the 16th century ships that the Spanish explorers used when they discovered Florida will be docked in the cove in Port Canaveral between Fishlips and baja Tavern.
It will be open for public tours daily from noon to 5pm. After the interactive tour, there will be exhibits and displays to check out, as well.
May 8 & 9, the Spanish Navy de Elcano ship will also be docked for public tours.
General Admission tickets are $15 for everyone over 13, and $11 ages 6-12. There are also Express Lane Admission tickets, which allow no waiting access, for $22 over 13 and $18 ages 6-12.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit TallShipEvent.com. This event is a production of the National Air, Sea and Space Foundation.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018