The Galleon, a replica of the 16th century ships that the Spanish explorers used when they discovered Florida will be docked in the cove in Port Canaveral between Fishlips and baja Tavern.
It will be open for public tours daily from noon to 5pm. After the interactive tour, there will be exhibits and displays to check out, as well.
May 8 & 9, the Spanish Navy de Elcano ship will also be docked for public tours.
General Admission tickets are $15 for everyone over 13, and $11 ages 6-12. There are also Express Lane Admission tickets, which allow no waiting access, for $22 over 13 and $18 ages 6-12.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit TallShipEvent.com. This event is a production of the National Air, Sea and Space Foundation.
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018
- Central Florida Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2018 - November 22, 2018