The Galleon, a replica of the 16th century ships that the Spanish explorers used when they discovered Florida will be docked in the cove in Port Canaveral between Fishlips and baja Tavern.
It will be open for public tours daily from noon to 5pm. After the interactive tour, there will be exhibits and displays to check out, as well.
May 8 & 9, the Spanish Navy de Elcano ship will also be docked for public tours.
General Admission tickets are $15 for everyone over 13, and $11 ages 6-12. There are also Express Lane Admission tickets, which allow no waiting access, for $22 over 13 and $18 ages 6-12.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit TallShipEvent.com. This event is a production of the National Air, Sea and Space Foundation.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018