The Galleon, a replica of the 16th century ships that the Spanish explorers used when they discovered Florida will be docked in the cove in Port Canaveral between Fishlips and baja Tavern.
It will be open for public tours daily from noon to 5pm. After the interactive tour, there will be exhibits and displays to check out, as well.
May 8 & 9, the Spanish Navy de Elcano ship will also be docked for public tours.
General Admission tickets are $15 for everyone over 13, and $11 ages 6-12. There are also Express Lane Admission tickets, which allow no waiting access, for $22 over 13 and $18 ages 6-12.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit TallShipEvent.com. This event is a production of the National Air, Sea and Space Foundation.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018