The Galleon, a replica of the 16th century ships that the Spanish explorers used when they discovered Florida will be docked in the cove in Port Canaveral between Fishlips and baja Tavern.
It will be open for public tours daily from noon to 5pm. After the interactive tour, there will be exhibits and displays to check out, as well.
May 8 & 9, the Spanish Navy de Elcano ship will also be docked for public tours.
General Admission tickets are $15 for everyone over 13, and $11 ages 6-12. There are also Express Lane Admission tickets, which allow no waiting access, for $22 over 13 and $18 ages 6-12.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit TallShipEvent.com. This event is a production of the National Air, Sea and Space Foundation.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023