For Universal Orlando guests, a one-day/one-park ticket, will now have a $92 base price – that means before tax. With tax, that will put the ticket price over $100 per adult.
Other Universal ticket options have also gone up in price. A one-day/two-park ticket is now $128, and a two-day/two-park ticket is now $146.99 (both before tax). These prices are for buying online in advance. Ticket prices at the gate may be more.
Of course, Florida residents can take advantage of discounted Universal Orlando annual passes online, as well.
Currently, the other two big parks, Walt Disney World and SeaWorld, offer their one-day/one-park tickets for $89 per adult.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022