In the new round of Orlando theme park ticket price wars, Universal Orlando has become the first one to raise the base price of a ticket above the $90 mark.
For Universal Orlando guests, a one-day/one-park ticket, will now have a $92 base price – that means before tax. With tax, that will put the ticket price over $100 per adult.
Other Universal ticket options have also gone up in price. A one-day/two-park ticket is now $128, and a two-day/two-park ticket is now $146.99 (both before tax). These prices are for buying online in advance. Ticket prices at the gate may be more.
Of course, Florida residents can take advantage of discounted Universal Orlando annual passes online, as well.
Currently, the other two big parks, Walt Disney World and SeaWorld, offer their one-day/one-park tickets for $89 per adult.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023