For Universal Orlando guests, a one-day/one-park ticket, will now have a $92 base price – that means before tax. With tax, that will put the ticket price over $100 per adult.
Other Universal ticket options have also gone up in price. A one-day/two-park ticket is now $128, and a two-day/two-park ticket is now $146.99 (both before tax). These prices are for buying online in advance. Ticket prices at the gate may be more.
Of course, Florida residents can take advantage of discounted Universal Orlando annual passes online, as well.
Currently, the other two big parks, Walt Disney World and SeaWorld, offer their one-day/one-park tickets for $89 per adult.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023