The Simpsons attraction at Universal Orlando is one of the park’s most popular, so it only makes sense that the park would choose to expand on that by bringing the world of Springfield to Orlando.
This summer, guests to Universal Studios will be able to walk the streets of Springfield, and enjoy food and drink at locations made popular by the long-running TV show.
Guests will be able to walk down Fast Food Boulevard and grab a Krusty-certified meat sandwich at Krusty Burger, snatch the catch of the day at the Frying Dutchman, get a slice at Luigi’s Pizza, go nuts for donuts at Lard Lad, enjoy a “Taco Fresho” with Bumblebee Man and imbibe at Moe’s Tavern.
There will also be a new attraction called Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl, which is a spinning ride, and two new Simpsons characters for guests to meet – Krusty the Clown and Sideshow Bob.
But the highlight for some, will be that guests will be able to enjoy Duff Beer, brewed exclusively for Universal Orlando. Mmmmm…beer…
No exact date has been given for the opening, but the buildings are already in place, so I expect any week now.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023