Orlando Restaurant Week is a great way to get out and try some new restaurants, while making less of a dent in your wallet. Unfortunately, there is only a little over a week to take advantage of this promotion, as it ends May 31, 2013.
Basically each participating restaurant is offering up a set menu at a special price, ranging from $10 to $35 per person. Depending on the restaurant, you can find a menu for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Some are offering for more than one meal.
One place I recommend checking out is the new Hash House A Go Go on International Drive. They have menus for all three meals, starting at only $10. You can also enjoy lunch at B&B Junction (a starter, a burger, and a soda or iced tea) for only $10. Dinner there is $5 more, but you also get a dessert and you can even drink a draft beer with your meal price.
Many restaurants around the Orlando area are participating, so grab some friends and enjoy a meal out while the promotion is still on. For more information, visit OrlandoRestaurantWeek.com.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021