Orlando Restaurant Week is a great way to get out and try some new restaurants, while making less of a dent in your wallet. Unfortunately, there is only a little over a week to take advantage of this promotion, as it ends May 31, 2013.
Basically each participating restaurant is offering up a set menu at a special price, ranging from $10 to $35 per person. Depending on the restaurant, you can find a menu for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Some are offering for more than one meal.
One place I recommend checking out is the new Hash House A Go Go on International Drive. They have menus for all three meals, starting at only $10. You can also enjoy lunch at B&B Junction (a starter, a burger, and a soda or iced tea) for only $10. Dinner there is $5 more, but you also get a dessert and you can even drink a draft beer with your meal price.
Many restaurants around the Orlando area are participating, so grab some friends and enjoy a meal out while the promotion is still on. For more information, visit OrlandoRestaurantWeek.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023