Sea Dog Brewing Company has opened in Lake Buena Vista, taking over the former Crab House building in Vista Centre Shoppes at 8496 Palm Parkway.
In addition to a menu full of pub fare like burgers, salads, and such, this place offers its own brews ranging from fruit flavored to full-bodied stouts. Samplers are available, if you can’t make up your mind.
The best time to check this place out is during happy hour, which runs Monday-Friday from 4pm-7pm, and late night from 10pm to midnight. There are drink and appetizer specials, as well as live music during the afternoon.
Sea Dog Brewing Company is open daily from 11:30am to 2am.
The brewpub is the sister operation of Shipyard Brewing Company, which also operates the Shipyard Emporium in Winter Park.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022