Sea Dog Brewing Company has opened in Lake Buena Vista, taking over the former Crab House building in Vista Centre Shoppes at 8496 Palm Parkway.
In addition to a menu full of pub fare like burgers, salads, and such, this place offers its own brews ranging from fruit flavored to full-bodied stouts. Samplers are available, if you can’t make up your mind.
The best time to check this place out is during happy hour, which runs Monday-Friday from 4pm-7pm, and late night from 10pm to midnight. There are drink and appetizer specials, as well as live music during the afternoon.
Sea Dog Brewing Company is open daily from 11:30am to 2am.
The brewpub is the sister operation of Shipyard Brewing Company, which also operates the Shipyard Emporium in Winter Park.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023