Presented by the Orlando Weekly, Orlando Restaurant Week runs from May 1-31, and offers great ways to enjoy dining out at a special price.
The restaurants participating are offering up prix fixe menus (meaning set menus) of 2 courses for breakfast/lunch, or 3 courses for dinner, at prices ranging from $10 to $35 per person.
Among the restaurants included in this promotion are chain eateries like Hash House a Go Go, Marlow’s Tavern, and BB King’s Restaurant & Blues Club. There are Universal Orlando places like The Kitchen at the Hard Rock and Islands at Loews Royal Pacific. Local favorites like Funky Monkey Wine Company (both locations), Nick’s Italian Kitchen, Matilda’s on Park, and Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine are also taking part.
For a complete list of restaurants, their special menus, and pricing, visit OrlandoRestaurantWeek.com.
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019