Presented by the Orlando Weekly, Orlando Restaurant Week runs from May 1-31, and offers great ways to enjoy dining out at a special price.
The restaurants participating are offering up prix fixe menus (meaning set menus) of 2 courses for breakfast/lunch, or 3 courses for dinner, at prices ranging from $10 to $35 per person.
Among the restaurants included in this promotion are chain eateries like Hash House a Go Go, Marlow’s Tavern, and BB King’s Restaurant & Blues Club. There are Universal Orlando places like The Kitchen at the Hard Rock and Islands at Loews Royal Pacific. Local favorites like Funky Monkey Wine Company (both locations), Nick’s Italian Kitchen, Matilda’s on Park, and Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine are also taking part.
For a complete list of restaurants, their special menus, and pricing, visit OrlandoRestaurantWeek.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022