The May-Hem Horror Festival takes place this weekend, May 24-26, here in Orlando, and it features guest stars from the worlds of movie, TV, books, music and more.
Among the special guests that will be appearing are:
- Cast members from The Warriors, including Michael Beck, Deborah van Valenburgh, David Harris, and more
- Musician Zakk Wylde
- Actor Zach Galligan (Gremlins, Waxwork)
- Actress Betsy Russell (Saw III – VI)
- Actress Naomi Grossman (American Horror Story: Asylum)
- Cast members from Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, including Peter Barton and Judie Aronson
- Cast members from The Walking Dead, including Nick Gomez and Daniel Thomas May
- Horror director Adam Green (Hatchet I-III, Frozen, Holliston) and his fellow Holliston castmate Joe Lynch
There will also be a Zombie Walk, a Tattoo Festival where you can get a horror tattoo right on the show floor from well known ink masters, bands and live performances, a Celebrity Poker Tournament, movie screenings, huge parties by the pool and a dealers room full of horror memorabilia.
Running in tandom with May-Hem, is Halloween Extreme, which is designed to introduce the best products of the Haunted House industry to attendees, and to create a place where horror fans and Halloween fanatics can mingle, attend classes, dress up like zombies, meet celebrities and celebrate a true “Halloween in May.”
General admission to May-Hem is $50 for a weekend pass, or you can buy individual day passes for $30 (Friday and Sunday) or $35 (Saturday).
Admission to Halloween Extreme is $30 for a weekend pass, $15 for Friday only, $20 for Saturday or Sunday only.
You can also buy a combo weekend pass to both events for $70 online or $85 at the door.
Some special events during the fests (such as the Zombie Prom), as well as autographs from the celebrities in attendance, are an additional fee.
Both May-Hem and Halloween Extreme are being held at the Rosen Centre Orlando (9840 International Dr.).
For more information, visit spookyempire.com or halloweenextreme.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023