The May-Hem Horror Festival takes place this weekend, May 24-26, here in Orlando, and it features guest stars from the worlds of movie, TV, books, music and more.
- Cast members from The Warriors, including Michael Beck, Deborah van Valenburgh, David Harris, and more
- Musician Zakk Wylde
- Actor Zach Galligan (Gremlins, Waxwork)
- Actress Betsy Russell (Saw III – VI)
- Actress Naomi Grossman (American Horror Story: Asylum)
- Cast members from Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, including Peter Barton and Judie Aronson
- Cast members from The Walking Dead, including Nick Gomez and Daniel Thomas May
- Horror director Adam Green (Hatchet I-III, Frozen, Holliston) and his fellow Holliston castmate Joe Lynch
There will also be a Zombie Walk, a Tattoo Festival where you can get a horror tattoo right on the show floor from well known ink masters, bands and live performances, a Celebrity Poker Tournament, movie screenings, huge parties by the pool and a dealers room full of horror memorabilia.
Running in tandom with May-Hem, is Halloween Extreme, which is designed to introduce the best products of the Haunted House industry to attendees, and to create a place where horror fans and Halloween fanatics can mingle, attend classes, dress up like zombies, meet celebrities and celebrate a true “Halloween in May.”
General admission to May-Hem is $50 for a weekend pass, or you can buy individual day passes for $30 (Friday and Sunday) or $35 (Saturday).
Admission to Halloween Extreme is $30 for a weekend pass, $15 for Friday only, $20 for Saturday or Sunday only.
You can also buy a combo weekend pass to both events for $70 online or $85 at the door.
Some special events during the fests (such as the Zombie Prom), as well as autographs from the celebrities in attendance, are an additional fee.
Both May-Hem and Halloween Extreme are being held at the Rosen Centre Orlando (9840 International Dr.).
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022