The May-Hem Horror Festival takes place this weekend, May 24-26, here in Orlando, and it features guest stars from the worlds of movie, TV, books, music and more.
- Cast members from The Warriors, including Michael Beck, Deborah van Valenburgh, David Harris, and more
- Musician Zakk Wylde
- Actor Zach Galligan (Gremlins, Waxwork)
- Actress Betsy Russell (Saw III – VI)
- Actress Naomi Grossman (American Horror Story: Asylum)
- Cast members from Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, including Peter Barton and Judie Aronson
- Cast members from The Walking Dead, including Nick Gomez and Daniel Thomas May
- Horror director Adam Green (Hatchet I-III, Frozen, Holliston) and his fellow Holliston castmate Joe Lynch
There will also be a Zombie Walk, a Tattoo Festival where you can get a horror tattoo right on the show floor from well known ink masters, bands and live performances, a Celebrity Poker Tournament, movie screenings, huge parties by the pool and a dealers room full of horror memorabilia.
Running in tandom with May-Hem, is Halloween Extreme, which is designed to introduce the best products of the Haunted House industry to attendees, and to create a place where horror fans and Halloween fanatics can mingle, attend classes, dress up like zombies, meet celebrities and celebrate a true “Halloween in May.”
General admission to May-Hem is $50 for a weekend pass, or you can buy individual day passes for $30 (Friday and Sunday) or $35 (Saturday).
Admission to Halloween Extreme is $30 for a weekend pass, $15 for Friday only, $20 for Saturday or Sunday only.
You can also buy a combo weekend pass to both events for $70 online or $85 at the door.
Some special events during the fests (such as the Zombie Prom), as well as autographs from the celebrities in attendance, are an additional fee.
Both May-Hem and Halloween Extreme are being held at the Rosen Centre Orlando (9840 International Dr.).
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023