Conservationist, surfer and marine artist, Wyland will be making two appearances at Walt Disney World on May 10 and 11, 2013.
He will appear Friday, May 10, at Wyland Galleries at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. He will then appear on Saturday, May 11, at Wyland Galleries at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort. Both appearances are from 6pm-10pm.
Join the artist for an evening of art and conservation as he unveils his newest works of art and shares the latest on his travels, news, and environmental outreach projects. These appearances coincides with his 35th anniversary as a professional artist and his 20th anniversary of the Wyland Foundation, which uses art and science education to inspire kids to be interested in ecology and water conservation.
Neither appearance requires park admission and are free to attend.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022