After playing a limited tour with Jay-Z, Grammy-winning musician Justin Timberlake has announced he will take the tour worldwide starting on October 31, 2013.
Timberlake will roll his 20/20 Experience Tour into the Amway Center in Orlando on December 19, 2013. A perfect Christmas gift for the music-lover on your list.
Tickets for his show are priced from $45 to $175, and will be available online and via the Amway Center box office on May 13 at 10am.
Timberlake’s all-new fan club, The Tennessee Kids (#TNKids), will have access to a pre-sale starting on May 7 at 10am local time. Fans should visit justintimberlake.com/tennesseekids to register for the fan club and receive a special code to access the pre-sale.
A pre-sale for MasterCard cardholders will begin on May 8 at 10am. Cardholders will also have access to exclusive after shows in select markets as a part of the MasterCard Priceless Cities program. Fans should visit priceless.com/justintimberlake for more information.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023