After playing a limited tour with Jay-Z, Grammy-winning musician Justin Timberlake has announced he will take the tour worldwide starting on October 31, 2013.
Timberlake will roll his 20/20 Experience Tour into the Amway Center in Orlando on December 19, 2013. A perfect Christmas gift for the music-lover on your list.
Tickets for his show are priced from $45 to $175, and will be available online and via the Amway Center box office on May 13 at 10am.
Timberlake’s all-new fan club, The Tennessee Kids (#TNKids), will have access to a pre-sale starting on May 7 at 10am local time. Fans should visit justintimberlake.com/tennesseekids to register for the fan club and receive a special code to access the pre-sale.
A pre-sale for MasterCard cardholders will begin on May 8 at 10am. Cardholders will also have access to exclusive after shows in select markets as a part of the MasterCard Priceless Cities program. Fans should visit priceless.com/justintimberlake for more information.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022