After playing a limited tour with Jay-Z, Grammy-winning musician Justin Timberlake has announced he will take the tour worldwide starting on October 31, 2013.
Timberlake will roll his 20/20 Experience Tour into the Amway Center in Orlando on December 19, 2013. A perfect Christmas gift for the music-lover on your list.
Tickets for his show are priced from $45 to $175, and will be available online and via the Amway Center box office on May 13 at 10am.
Timberlake’s all-new fan club, The Tennessee Kids (#TNKids), will have access to a pre-sale starting on May 7 at 10am local time. Fans should visit justintimberlake.com/tennesseekids to register for the fan club and receive a special code to access the pre-sale.
A pre-sale for MasterCard cardholders will begin on May 8 at 10am. Cardholders will also have access to exclusive after shows in select markets as a part of the MasterCard Priceless Cities program. Fans should visit priceless.com/justintimberlake for more information.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023