Late last week, award-winning Hue restaurant in Thornton Park, announced that it will be closing in the next few weeks.
A notice posted on the restaurant’s website states: “Please join us for ‘last call’ as we celebrate 12 successful years as downtown Orlando’s most critically acclaimed and award-winning restaurant.”
Open since 2001, Hue has been a cornerstone (literally) in Thornton Park. The owners, Urban Life Management, state they plan to open a new eatery in the same location, at a later date, possibly as early as this fall. They say it will be the “next great restaurant concept.”
In the meantime, a posting on Hue’s facebook page mentions that “All Hue infusions and Bloody Mary bar will be moved to Cityfish.” No word on what will happen to Hue’s “Disco Brunch.”
Cityfish is located at 617 E. Central Blvd, on the same block as Hue (it also shares owners).
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022