Late last week, award-winning Hue restaurant in Thornton Park, announced that it will be closing in the next few weeks.
A notice posted on the restaurant’s website states: “Please join us for ‘last call’ as we celebrate 12 successful years as downtown Orlando’s most critically acclaimed and award-winning restaurant.”
Open since 2001, Hue has been a cornerstone (literally) in Thornton Park. The owners, Urban Life Management, state they plan to open a new eatery in the same location, at a later date, possibly as early as this fall. They say it will be the “next great restaurant concept.”
In the meantime, a posting on Hue’s facebook page mentions that “All Hue infusions and Bloody Mary bar will be moved to Cityfish.” No word on what will happen to Hue’s “Disco Brunch.”
Cityfish is located at 617 E. Central Blvd, on the same block as Hue (it also shares owners).
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023