Considered by many to be the most popular brunch experience in the country, Kirk Franklin’s Gospel Brunch at House of Blues will be unveiled for the first time at House of Blues locations across the country this Mother’s Day, May 12, 2013.
This new Gospel Brunch experience will be infused with the same kind of contemporary energy that has made Franklin the biggest selling Gospel Music artist in the world. Franklin’s aim is for Gospel Brunch guests be treated to an uplifting live music and dining spectacle that will bring them to their feet, have them clapping, singing and creating unforgettable memories.
The all-you-can-eat Gospel Brunch is a non-denominational, participative celebration of gospel music. With a buffet menu that is ever-evolving, it features southern specialties and morning favorites such as cornbread muffins and maple butter, Creole chicken and shrimp jambalaya, chicken and waffles, carving stations, plus create-your-own Bloody Mary and mimosa bars.
It takes place every Sunday, with shows at 10:30am and 1pm.
The price is $40.50 for adults and $22.50 for children age 3-9. A portion of ticket sales will be donated to the International House of Blues Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides arts and cultural educational programs and resources for youth in communities across the United States.
The House of Blues Orlando is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side at Walt Disney World.
[Photo: House of Blues/Jason Kindig Photography]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022