Considered by many to be the most popular brunch experience in the country, Kirk Franklin’s Gospel Brunch at House of Blues will be unveiled for the first time at House of Blues locations across the country this Mother’s Day, May 12, 2013.
This new Gospel Brunch experience will be infused with the same kind of contemporary energy that has made Franklin the biggest selling Gospel Music artist in the world. Franklin’s aim is for Gospel Brunch guests be treated to an uplifting live music and dining spectacle that will bring them to their feet, have them clapping, singing and creating unforgettable memories.
The all-you-can-eat Gospel Brunch is a non-denominational, participative celebration of gospel music. With a buffet menu that is ever-evolving, it features southern specialties and morning favorites such as cornbread muffins and maple butter, Creole chicken and shrimp jambalaya, chicken and waffles, carving stations, plus create-your-own Bloody Mary and mimosa bars.
It takes place every Sunday, with shows at 10:30am and 1pm.
The price is $40.50 for adults and $22.50 for children age 3-9. A portion of ticket sales will be donated to the International House of Blues Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides arts and cultural educational programs and resources for youth in communities across the United States.
The House of Blues Orlando is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side at Walt Disney World.
[Photo: House of Blues/Jason Kindig Photography]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023